Shraddha Das has reportedly booked a new house in Mumbai. Few months ago, she was on cloud nine that she moved into a new house after several years of hard work. Call it destiny or good luck, she had been signing quite a lot of films this year. Moreover, she has been branded as the ‘inauguration queen’, thanks to the number of times she has been invited as a chief guest for a shop opening. “Booked my 2nd house today in mumbai! Bigger n better than the 1st house I bought recently! On top of the world!!! This is the best feeling in the world coz u see ur own home built with every single rupee of ur hard earned money invested in it! Happyyyy!” Shraddha Das posted on Twitter. Currently, she’s acting in YVS Chowdhary’s Rey and another untitled film opposite Shiva, Mahesh Babu’s cousin.
Articles that might interest you:
- RX 100 director’s next with young hero back in the news
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda