Shraddha Das is making the most of her brief holiday these days. Earlier this month, she took part in the shooting of Rey and soon, she flew to Mumbai after the shooting was wrapped up. Over the past few days, she has found a new pastime – watching plays in Mumbai. In the past two weeks, she ended up watching as many as three plays in Prithvi Theatre, one of the most popular venues in Mumbai where plays are staged. “Off to c yet another play at prithvi today titled ‘Dirty talk’,iv gotten addicted to that place n its play!” she tweeted. Apart from watching plays, she has been flying in and out of Hyderabad where she has been attending several events in the past few weeks. In Rey, she’s playing the role of a pop singer and she’s playing one of the two lead roles opposite Sai Dharam Tej.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das