It’s been a long time since Shraddha Das was last seen on screen in Telugu. Her previous Telugu film, Mogudu had released back in 2011 and after that she acted in plenty of films in other languages including Malayalam and Bengali.
While her next Telugu film, Rey is soon in offing, the actress has played a cameo in an upcoming film titled Superstar Kidnap. The film stars Adarsh Balakrishna, Bhupal, Nandu, Vennela Kishore in lead roles and Shraddha Das will be seen as a powerful goon in this comedy film. “My role is on the lines of Neha Dhupia’s role in Phas Gaya Re Obama,” the actress had revealed few days ago.
The actress is currently in Hyderabad to wrap up shooting her part in this film. Sushanth Reddy is directing the film and Chandu Penmatsa is producing the film.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites
- Thugs of Hindostan makes shocking low collections
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika