Looks like Praveen Sattaru, the national award winning director who turned a few heads with his previous film Guntur Talkies, is pulling off a casting coup of sorts for his next project. After roping in Rajasekhar for an intense cop role and Pooja Kumar, the director has now signed on Bengali beauty Shraddha Das to play a journalist.
Interestingly, Shraddha grabbed the role after auditioning for the character even though she had acted in Praveen’s Guntur Talkies as Revolver Rani. Shraddha’s character demands her to speak fluent Telugu and hence the audition. This film will go on floors in September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hit films but not many offers for this heroine
- Balayya to repeat this heroine again?
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine falls sick with viral fever
- Priyadarshi lived in the role of Mallesham- Raj R
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next