Actress Shraddha Das is all set to turn singer, thanks to music director Devi Sri Prasad. However, the actress isn’t going to display her talent in an upcoming film. The twist in the tale is that DSP has got Shraddha Das onboard as one of the singers in his troupe for his upcoming USA concert tour.
Sharing her excitement about being part of this concert tour, Shraddha said, “You have always known me as an actor, but very few people know that I used to sing during my college days. Feeling fortunate that I am going to sing and perform once again on the biggest platform that i could ever get, with the topmost music director of South India, Devi sri prasad! Yes, I am going to be a part of the DSP Live U.S.A tour in 6 different cities for 45-50 days, the 1st one being Seattle!! See you soon😊😊 Nervous,excited and grateful for exploring something I aways loved.”
The concert tour is going to begin in Seattle on August 11, and he will perform with his troupe in Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, San Jose, and New Jersey. Madhu Shalini is going to host these shows, and popular singers like Hemachandra, Sravana Bhargavi, Raina Reddy, and Sagar are also going to be performing on stage.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s long wait for Trivikram’s nod
- Netflix Pitta Kathalu teaser – Intense and bold
- After Ajith, this young director to team up with Vijay?
- Netflix first Telugu original gets an interesting title
- Ram’s RED’s Malayalam and Hindi release details
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film