Ever since the project was announced formally, a lot has been said about the lead actors of the Rs 500 crore epic magnum opus, Ramayan 3D. Touted as the biggest film to be ever made in India, this Hindi, Telugu and Tamil trilingual trilogy will be directed jointly by Dangal and Chhichhore fame Nitesh Tiwari and Ravi Udayawar.
Now, if the latest reports in Bollywood circles are anything to go by, actress Shraddha Kapoor has been approached to play Goddess Sita in Ramayan. Apparently, Shraddha too is very keen on signing the project, and she is rumored to have turned down the offer to play the female lead in Ajay Devgn and Ranbir Kapoor’s next to be part of Ramayan 3D.
In the past, Hrithik Roshan and Deepika Padukone were rumored to have been roped in to play Lord Shri Ram and Sita respectively in Ramayan. However, Nitesh had clarified that he did not approach any actor for the project. Veteran Tollywood producer Allu Aravind and Bollywood producers Madhu Mantena and Namit Malhotra will bankroll Ramayan 3D.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement