Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor’s wedding has been a hot topic for the last couple of years. In fact, there were numerous speculations that Shraddha will be tying the knot with her childhood sweetheart and leading fashion photographer Rohan Shrestha in 2020. However, the reports ended up as mere rumours.
Now, a new video has surfaced on Instagram. Shraddha was surrounded by paparazzi while she was coming out of Mumbai airport last night. One of the photographers asked her ‘when are you getting married?’ Being a total sport, Shraddha blushed and replied in
Marathi, ‘Kaye Boltos tume? (What are you even saying?)’
On the work front, Shraddha is currently working on a romantic entertainer co-starring Ranbir Kapoor. The film’s first schedule was wrapped up in New Delhi recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood