Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is making her debut in South with Prabhas’ highly-anticipated action adventurous thriller, Saaho. This trilingual film is being shot in Tamil and Hindi simultaneously, apart from Telugu. Shraddha has been toiling quite hard on Saaho’s sets to master her dialogues.
In her latest interview with an English daily, Shraddha said that she feels great giving her own voice to her face. “I don’t want anyone else to dub for me. I’m aware that since I’m not well-versed with the languages, dubbing will be a Herculean task. But I will not leave any stone unturned. Now, it’s up to the producer and director to allow me to dub for my character,” Shraddha said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Manas gets upset over Priyanka issue
- Dhanush wraps up patchwork for his most expensive film
- Poll : Who among these will be eliminated in Bigg Boss 5?