Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is making her debut in South with Prabhas’ highly-anticipated action adventurous thriller, Saaho. This trilingual film is being shot in Tamil and Hindi simultaneously, apart from Telugu. Shraddha has been toiling quite hard on Saaho’s sets to master her dialogues.
In her latest interview with an English daily, Shraddha said that she feels great giving her own voice to her face. “I don’t want anyone else to dub for me. I’m aware that since I’m not well-versed with the languages, dubbing will be a Herculean task. But I will not leave any stone unturned. Now, it’s up to the producer and director to allow me to dub for my character,” Shraddha said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic
- Kajal keen to thoroughly explore these two genres
- Nagarjuna in talks for a Bollywood remake?