Shraddha Srinath is going great guns post the success of Jersey. The film has brought a good name for the Kannada actress who is now a known name in Telugu and Tamil.
The latest we hear is that Shraddha has been roped in as the female lead in Vishal’s upcoming film which is the sequel to his hit film Abhimanyudu. The official confirmation about the same will be made soon.
P S Mithran directs this film which will be released in Tamil and Telugu simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Parking fee at theatres to be charged soon?
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India