Yesterday, we had reported that Shreya Saran will soon be marrying her Russian boyfriend. The news caught on all over the social media and now, Shriya’s mother, Neerja has responded to this news.
Speaking to an English daily, Neerja said that reports regarding Shreya’s marriage are completely false and said that her daughter is currently busy with a couple of projects in Telugu and Tamil.
She also added that as Shreya is attending a friend’s wedding in Rajasthan, she ordered the Jewellery and clothes from a designer. This news was misinterpret by the media and they created all the marriage rumours.
Meanwhile, Shreya will next be seen in the upcoming film Gayatri which releases this Friday.
Articles that might interest you:
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy
- Raja Varu Rani Garu’s trailer looks impressive