It is time to rejoice for Tollywood folks as renowned actor, Kota Srinivasa Rao has been conferred with the prestigious Padmasri award by the Indian government. Kota made his debut in 1978 with the film Pranam Khareedu, and went one to become Tollywood’s top most villain, comedian and character artist.
Kota has acted in over 500 films in his career and has won innumerable awards. 123telugu wishes this living legend a hearty congratulations for this honor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser