It is time to rejoice for Tollywood folks as renowned actor, Kota Srinivasa Rao has been conferred with the prestigious Padmasri award by the Indian government. Kota made his debut in 1978 with the film Pranam Khareedu, and went one to become Tollywood’s top most villain, comedian and character artist.
Kota has acted in over 500 films in his career and has won innumerable awards. 123telugu wishes this living legend a hearty congratulations for this honor.
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks
- ’96 music director takes a bold stand on Chinmayi
- Election Commission clears Lakshmi’s NTR for release
- Star actress stuns everyone with her makeover