It is time to rejoice for Tollywood folks as renowned actor, Kota Srinivasa Rao has been conferred with the prestigious Padmasri award by the Indian government. Kota made his debut in 1978 with the film Pranam Khareedu, and went one to become Tollywood’s top most villain, comedian and character artist.
Kota has acted in over 500 films in his career and has won innumerable awards. 123telugu wishes this living legend a hearty congratulations for this honor.
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl
- Impressive day-one collections of Taxiwaala
- Pooja Hegde floors Bollywood crew with her dedication
- Nithya Menen to do a web series soon
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business