Actress Shriya, who is currently playing the female lead role in Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, has reportedly made an eyebrow raising decision. According to Tamil media reports, the actress has agreed to play the role of a mother! That too, to Simbu.
This is definitely a daring decision and it may have far reaching consequences for Shriya’s career. Apparently, this role was first offered to Trisha, who reportedly turned it down.
The news has not been officially confirmed yet.
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters