Actress Shriya, who is currently playing the female lead role in Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’, has reportedly made an eyebrow raising decision. According to Tamil media reports, the actress has agreed to play the role of a mother! That too, to Simbu.
This is definitely a daring decision and it may have far reaching consequences for Shriya’s career. Apparently, this role was first offered to Trisha, who reportedly turned it down.
The news has not been officially confirmed yet.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble