Shriya is all set to play an important role in Mohan Babu’s upcoming magnum opus Ravana Brahma, if the latest buzz in the industry is to be believed. Last year, Mohan Babu had announced that he would be playing the lead role of King Ravana in this mythological film to be directed by K Raghavendra Rao. This will be the first time that Shriya would be acting in a Mohan Babu’s film and the buzz in Filmnagar is that Mohan Babu is planning to rope in several high profile actors and actresses from Telugu, Tamil and Hindi film industries. Few days ago, a leading newspaper carried a report that Mohan Babu had approached Sridevi to play a crucial role in the film; however, the talks didn’t materialize. Several technicians who had worked on films like Lord of the Rings are going to work for this film as well. More details will be announced soon.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US