The shooting of Allari Naresh and Shriya’s film was disrupted today by Telangana agitators who forced the hero and the heroine to shout slogans in support of Telangana. A brief scuffle created some tension at the venue and the car in which Shriya was sitting was pelted with stones. The actress escaped unhurt but she vented her anger on twitter.
The shooting was taking place at the Agricultural University in Rajendra Nagar when some students entered the set and disrupted the shoot.
- Nag refuses Karan Johar’s proposal to launch Akhil in Bollywood
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion