The shooting of Allari Naresh and Shriya’s film was disrupted today by Telangana agitators who forced the hero and the heroine to shout slogans in support of Telangana. A brief scuffle created some tension at the venue and the car in which Shriya was sitting was pelted with stones. The actress escaped unhurt but she vented her anger on twitter.
The shooting was taking place at the Agricultural University in Rajendra Nagar when some students entered the set and disrupted the shoot.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?