The shooting of Allari Naresh and Shriya’s film was disrupted today by Telangana agitators who forced the hero and the heroine to shout slogans in support of Telangana. A brief scuffle created some tension at the venue and the car in which Shriya was sitting was pelted with stones. The actress escaped unhurt but she vented her anger on twitter.
The shooting was taking place at the Agricultural University in Rajendra Nagar when some students entered the set and disrupted the shoot.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties