Gorgeous beauty Shriya Saran, who made a huge comeback with Manam, has been going steady off late. She is choosing projects with utmost care and according to the latest update, she has now bagged a biggie.
Latest Bollywood reports reveal that Shriya has been roped in to play Meena’s role in the remake of Venkatesh starrer ‘Drishyam’. This movie also features Ajay Devgan and Tabu in other lead roles. Directed by Nishikant Kamat, this movie is slated to go on floors very soon.
Articles that might interest you
- DSP out Gopi Sundar in for young hero’s next?
- Balakrishna to do a film with him again
- Heroine gives blockbuster but has no projects in hand
- Dil Raju not interfering in that film
- Aadi’s Burrakatha gets a release date
- Satyaraj to play key role in Varun Tej’s next