Less than a day after the release of her latest film ‘Paisa Vasool’, Shriya Saran has gotten busy with her upcoming film already. The actress is teaming up with Nara Rohit and Sudheer Babu for a film titled Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu.
The film’s shoot has begun earlier this year, and the current schedule is going on in Hyderabad. All the three actors are said to have well-etched characters and that’s the reason behind why Shriya joined the cast. Directed by newcomer R Indraneel, the film is said to be a crime thriller.
Apart from this film, Shriya also has a Hindi film ‘Tadka’ lined up for release.
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?