Less than a day after the release of her latest film ‘Paisa Vasool’, Shriya Saran has gotten busy with her upcoming film already. The actress is teaming up with Nara Rohit and Sudheer Babu for a film titled Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu.
The film’s shoot has begun earlier this year, and the current schedule is going on in Hyderabad. All the three actors are said to have well-etched characters and that’s the reason behind why Shriya joined the cast. Directed by newcomer R Indraneel, the film is said to be a crime thriller.
Apart from this film, Shriya also has a Hindi film ‘Tadka’ lined up for release.
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu