Shriya Saran, who’s in Barcelona these days, is all praise for her husband Andrei Koscheev. The couple got married in March, 2018, and ever since Shriya has been shuttling between India and Spain. With Coronavirus outbreak forcing different countries to lockdown and restrict movement of people, the actress has been sharing a lot of updates about her personal life with her fans.
In a recent video, where she encouraged husband to help their wives in household activities, Shriya even revealed why she got married to Andrei. “I hate washing dishes, but Andrei helps me with the dishes. That’s why I ended up marrying him,” the actress revealed in a heartwarming video where she shared an intimate moment with her husband.
The actress has been in talks for couple of Telugu films; however, she is yet to officially announce what her next film in Telugu is going to be.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting buzz: Allu Arjun to don Vijay Sethupathi’s role?
- Speculations back on Tuck Jagadish’s direct OTT release
- NTR to follow a strict diet and fitness plan for his next
- Talk- No pre-release events for Rajamouli’s RRR?
- Exciting updates on Shah Rukh-Atlee film
- Poll : Will Pushpa create a big impact in Bollywood?