In her career spanning 16 years, Shriya Saran has worked in as many as 70 films, and going by her recent choices, it doesn’t look like she’s slowing down anytime soon. The actress will soon be seen in “Paisa Vasool’, and another film in which she’s paired with Nara Rohit and Sudheer Babu.
Interestingly, the actress has plans to co-write a musical for stage, focusing on dance. It’s well-known that Shriya Saran is a trained dancer and she learnt Kathak for several years. “If not for acting, I would probably have been a dance instructor,” Shriya said in a recent interview, adding, “While shooting Gautamiputra Satakarni, I used to practise Kathak for an hour everyday. I really like the way I look in the film.”
Shriya hasn’t revealed, yet, when she plans to perform this musical that she wants to write. For the time being, her focus is on her acting career. Paisa Vasool is slated for release on September 1.
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic