Shriya Saran is one of the most glamorous actresses in the industry and for more than a decade, she had ruled the roost in Telugu cinema. Of late, she has been choosing author-backed roles and her performances in films like Manam and Gautamiputra Satakarni were highly appreciated.
Now, the actress will be seen in Karthick Naren’s upcoming thriller Naragasooran, in which she’s paired opposite Arvind Swami. And it turns out that the film will explore a very different side of Shriya Saran. Talking about her role, Karthick Naren said, “Shriya ma’am doesn’t play a typical heroine. There’s absolutely no glamour in the movie. I have always believed that she is a brilliant performer and I have tried to bring out that aspect of her in the film. We wanted someone who hasn’t paired with Arvind Swami before… we needed a fresh couple.”
The film also stars Sundeep Kishan and Athmika in lead roles, and the entire film has been shot in Ooty. The trailer is going to be unveiled soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Bollywood actress in talks for Balakrishna’s next?
- This director is waiting to work with Allu Arjun
- This actor doesn’t work with new filmmakers. Here’s why!
- 4 first looks from Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL to be out from tomorrow
- Chay’s latest statement on Bangarraju
- Arjun Reddy girl opens up about B-Town debut