Shriya Saran is one of the most glamorous actresses in the industry and for more than a decade, she had ruled the roost in Telugu cinema. Of late, she has been choosing author-backed roles and her performances in films like Manam and Gautamiputra Satakarni were highly appreciated.
Now, the actress will be seen in Karthick Naren’s upcoming thriller Naragasooran, in which she’s paired opposite Arvind Swami. And it turns out that the film will explore a very different side of Shriya Saran. Talking about her role, Karthick Naren said, “Shriya ma’am doesn’t play a typical heroine. There’s absolutely no glamour in the movie. I have always believed that she is a brilliant performer and I have tried to bring out that aspect of her in the film. We wanted someone who hasn’t paired with Arvind Swami before… we needed a fresh couple.”
The film also stars Sundeep Kishan and Athmika in lead roles, and the entire film has been shot in Ooty. The trailer is going to be unveiled soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted singer to become a mom soon
- Not Deepika but this actress was first choice for cult Hindi hit
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- RRR’s full form to be revealed on this date
- Akhil4 to go on floors from this date
- Chiru to promote yet another small film