Heroine Shriya is still signing some key projects in Tollywood. She is rumored to have been roped in to play the female lead opposite Balakrishna in Boyapati Srinu’s soon-to-commence film.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Shriya has signed yet another senior hero Rajasekhar’s next project. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Veerabhadram Chowdary of Poola Rangadu and Aha Naa Pellanta fame. The project will be going on floors very soon. An official announcement is awaited regarding Shriya’s inclusion in the cast.
Articles that might interest you:
- UV Concepts’ Ek Mini Katha’s release date locked
- Karan Johar miffed with this actor’s unprofessional behaviour?
- Hansika signs an ambitious ‘single shot’ film
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?