Heroine Shriya is still signing some key projects in Tollywood. She is rumored to have been roped in to play the female lead opposite Balakrishna in Boyapati Srinu’s soon-to-commence film.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Shriya has signed yet another senior hero Rajasekhar’s next project. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Veerabhadram Chowdary of Poola Rangadu and Aha Naa Pellanta fame. The project will be going on floors very soon. An official announcement is awaited regarding Shriya’s inclusion in the cast.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi confirms the directors of his next two films
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?