Heroine Shriya is still signing some key projects in Tollywood. She is rumored to have been roped in to play the female lead opposite Balakrishna in Boyapati Srinu’s soon-to-commence film.
Now, the latest updates reveal that Shriya has signed yet another senior hero Rajasekhar’s next project. This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Veerabhadram Chowdary of Poola Rangadu and Aha Naa Pellanta fame. The project will be going on floors very soon. An official announcement is awaited regarding Shriya’s inclusion in the cast.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?