The annual CineMAA Awards ceremony is all set to take Tollywood by storm later tonight. The event, which is going to be held at HICC, Novotel, is expected to draw massive crowds and who’s who from Telugu film fraternity. We hear that top actresses like Tamannaah and Shriya Saran are going to perform on stage. In fact, Shriya flew down to Hyderabad earlier today right after she attended Vijay TV Awards in Chennai last night. “It’s Hyderabad again today. Gong for Maa tv awards. Performing tonight again. God bless me. It’s a fab act choreographed by prem rakshit. Prem Rakshit is one of my favourite choreographers. He is super duper cool and full of life. Hope you like our hard work,” Shriya posted on Twitter. Several other top actors from the film industry are expected to grace the event. This year, veteran director K Raghavendra Rao is going to be honoured with Lifetime Achievement Award for his contribution to cinema.
- Mohan Babu’s big political move today?
- Dookudu actress teases about her role in Maharshi
- Clarification on Balakrishna-Rajashekar multi-starrer
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date