The ongoing lockdown has wreaked havoc on the poor people, who have been left with literally no work to make their ends meet. Joining several celebrities who have been carrying out and supporting various charity activities to bail out the needy, star heroine Shriya has urged all her fans and common people to generously donate to the National Restaurant Association of India’s (NRAI) massive mission.
The NRAI is providing free meals to poor people across the country. So far, over 53 lakh free meals have been provided in the past 1 month in the major Indian cities such as Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Chennai. On the personal front, Shriya has been living in Spain, one of the most dangerous hotspots.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR work will be resumed soon, says Keeravani
- Poll : Has NTR showcased his full acting potential to date in his career?
- Poll : SRH vs RCB- Who will win today’s IPL match?
- Young hero to romance a Tamil beauty in his next
- Gopichand, Tamannaah’s clash with Pawan and Balayya?
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan