The ongoing lockdown has wreaked havoc on the poor people, who have been left with literally no work to make their ends meet. Joining several celebrities who have been carrying out and supporting various charity activities to bail out the needy, star heroine Shriya has urged all her fans and common people to generously donate to the National Restaurant Association of India’s (NRAI) massive mission.
The NRAI is providing free meals to poor people across the country. So far, over 53 lakh free meals have been provided in the past 1 month in the major Indian cities such as Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Chennai. On the personal front, Shriya has been living in Spain, one of the most dangerous hotspots.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary
- Poll : What’s your take on Rowdy Boys trailer?