Actress Shriya wants APJ Abdul Kalam back as the President of India and she has been quite vocal about it on her Twitter account. “I think we need Mr Kalam back as a guiding light and inspiring President.” she tweeted.The actress is quite active on her account and she never hesitates to vent out her feelings over current issues.
Shriya was last seen in the film ‘Nuvva Nena’ opposite Allari Naresh and Sharwanand. The actress is working on a Bengali project and the buzz in the industry is that she might be seen in Collection King Dr. Mohan Babu’s prestigious ‘Ravana’. Abdul Kalam is one of the best presidents India ever had, so we can’t find fault with Shriya can we? Good going Shriya.
- Star heroine in Rajinikanth’s next?
- Venkatesh’s next is a hot topic among Suriya fans
- Yatra’s music recording underway in Macedonia
- Ram Charan recalls those terrible days in his career
- National award-winning actress to play Jayalalithaa?