The first look of actress Shriya Saran from Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu is unveiled by hero Nara Rohith today. The makers have been promising a cult neo-noir thriller since the beginning, and Shriya’s first look proves it yet again. The svelte beauty sports a new, short hairstyle in the first look and it further raises the intrigue factor.
Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu also has Nara Rohith, Sudheer Babu and Sree Vishnu in lead roles, while the title comes up with the tagline “Cult Is Rising.” Debutant Indrasena R is directing the movie, which is tipped to be a crime saga. Mark K Robin is composing the music and Apparao Bellana is producing the movie under Baba Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju