The first look of actress Shriya Saran from Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu is unveiled by hero Nara Rohith today. The makers have been promising a cult neo-noir thriller since the beginning, and Shriya’s first look proves it yet again. The svelte beauty sports a new, short hairstyle in the first look and it further raises the intrigue factor.
Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu also has Nara Rohith, Sudheer Babu and Sree Vishnu in lead roles, while the title comes up with the tagline “Cult Is Rising.” Debutant Indrasena R is directing the movie, which is tipped to be a crime saga. Mark K Robin is composing the music and Apparao Bellana is producing the movie under Baba Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho pre-release business- Prabhas’ stardom to be tested
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject