The first look of actress Shriya Saran from Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu is unveiled by hero Nara Rohith today. The makers have been promising a cult neo-noir thriller since the beginning, and Shriya’s first look proves it yet again. The svelte beauty sports a new, short hairstyle in the first look and it further raises the intrigue factor.
Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu also has Nara Rohith, Sudheer Babu and Sree Vishnu in lead roles, while the title comes up with the tagline “Cult Is Rising.” Debutant Indrasena R is directing the movie, which is tipped to be a crime saga. Mark K Robin is composing the music and Apparao Bellana is producing the movie under Baba Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Rajamouli opens up about SSMB 29
- Allu Arjun flies to Russia for Pushpa
- Rajamouli’s speech highlights this aspect of HIT 2
- Varisu: Date and time locked for Ranjithame Telugu version
- Ram Charan’s Instagram profile clocks 10 million followers
- Pawan Kalyan to be super busy from December