The first look of actress Shriya Saran from Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu is unveiled by hero Nara Rohith today. The makers have been promising a cult neo-noir thriller since the beginning, and Shriya’s first look proves it yet again. The svelte beauty sports a new, short hairstyle in the first look and it further raises the intrigue factor.
Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu also has Nara Rohith, Sudheer Babu and Sree Vishnu in lead roles, while the title comes up with the tagline “Cult Is Rising.” Debutant Indrasena R is directing the movie, which is tipped to be a crime saga. Mark K Robin is composing the music and Apparao Bellana is producing the movie under Baba Creations banner.
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google
- Poll: Birthday Special : Which is your favorite Rajinikanth character?
- Star hero denies being a part of Ravi Teja’s next