Shruthi Haasan, is one such actress who is not only acclaimed for her acting but also received rave reviews for her singing.
Recently, we have reported that Shruthi has lent her voice for a mass song in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film ‘Aagadu’. After singing in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil, the actress has expressed her desire to sing in Malayalam too.
Shruthi posted her wish on twitter “Malyalam songs are so lovely! Wish I cld sing in this language but I don’t think I cld ever pronounce it right! (sic).” Let’s hope that this beauty’s wish comes true very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt to follow up RRR with yet another biggie
- Keerthy Suresh effortlessly donning the female-oriented roles
- Senior hero’s younger son makes debuts in movies
- Ram Charan takes up Ayyappa Deeksha
- Tamil Diwali for Telugu audiences
- Prabhas’s next film poster release