Shruthi Haasan, is one such actress who is not only acclaimed for her acting but also received rave reviews for her singing.
Recently, we have reported that Shruthi has lent her voice for a mass song in Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film ‘Aagadu’. After singing in Hindi, Telugu and Tamil, the actress has expressed her desire to sing in Malayalam too.
Shruthi posted her wish on twitter “Malyalam songs are so lovely! Wish I cld sing in this language but I don’t think I cld ever pronounce it right! (sic).” Let’s hope that this beauty’s wish comes true very soon.
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film