Shruthi Haasan has been keeping a low profile and is not doing many films in the recent past. Sometime back, we had revealed that she will be doing a film with Marathi director and actor Mahesh Manjrekar.
Now, the news is that Shruthi refused to start shooting unless her payment which was promised to her was cleared.
Going into details, Shruthi charged double her remuneration for this film and as the makers did not pay certain amount as an advance, she put her foot down and only went on the set once she was cleared of her dues.
Shruthi is a professional actress and has never been in any sort of controversies but this is the first time she has been in news regarding her remuneration.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram
- Disco Raja disappoints-First weekend collections