Shruthi Haasan has been keeping a low profile and is not doing many films in the recent past. Sometime back, we had revealed that she will be doing a film with Marathi director and actor Mahesh Manjrekar.
Now, the news is that Shruthi refused to start shooting unless her payment which was promised to her was cleared.
Going into details, Shruthi charged double her remuneration for this film and as the makers did not pay certain amount as an advance, she put her foot down and only went on the set once she was cleared of her dues.
Shruthi is a professional actress and has never been in any sort of controversies but this is the first time she has been in news regarding her remuneration.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa