Shruthi Haasan is back with a bang now. She is signing films one after the other and will next be seen in Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab. She is yet to join the shoot of the film.
Now the latest we hear is that Shruthi has signed a film alongside the controversial Tamil star Simbu. Shruthi will be playing his love interest in this film that will be directed by Mysskin, the noted director who made Vishal’s Detective.
Shruthi Haasan was last seen in the Hindi release Yaara which failed at the box office. Let’s hope she does more films in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Demand for Bharat Ratna to SP Balasubrahmanyam intensifies
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name