Shruthi Haasan is back with a bang now. She is signing films one after the other and will next be seen in Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab. She is yet to join the shoot of the film.
Now the latest we hear is that Shruthi has signed a film alongside the controversial Tamil star Simbu. Shruthi will be playing his love interest in this film that will be directed by Mysskin, the noted director who made Vishal’s Detective.
Shruthi Haasan was last seen in the Hindi release Yaara which failed at the box office. Let’s hope she does more films in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood