Actress Shruti Haasan, who will be one of the female leads in the Telugu remake of Malayalam blockbuster “Premam”, will be playing the role of a college lecturer. The movie is tentatively named “Manju”.
“Shruti will be reprising Sai Pallavi’s role of a lecturer in the remake. She’ll be undergoing special makeover for her role. She has already started prepping for her role,” a source from the film’s unit told IANS. Anupama Parameswaran, who was part of the original, will reprise her own role in the film. Naga Chaitanya will be playing the lead role and the movie is going to be directed by Chandoo Mondeti.
The shooting of the film will start from the first week of December. This coming-of-age drama, which will follow three stages in life of its protagonist, will be produced by S. Radha Krishna
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala