By now everyone knows that Katamarayudu is the remake of Ajith’s Veeram in Telugu. The shooting of this film is nearing its completion and Shruthi Haasan has revealed some very interesting details about this remake.
Shruthi says that so many changes have been made to the story and new things have been added to suit the tastes of Telugu audience. Shruthi also adds that Pawan Kalyan will be seen in a middle-aged character and will impress everyone with his emotional avatar.
Directed by Dolly, this film has music by Anup Rubens.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US