Actress Shruti Haasan has been away from the arclights since the release of Katamarayudu in 2017. Currently, she is only acting in a couple of Bollywood movies and is maintaining distance from Tamil and Telugu films. Meanwhile, Shruti has been relentlessly pursuing her passion for music.
According to the latest reports, Shruti has joined hands with the popular indie music producer Nucleya. A special song in Shruti and Nucleya’s collaboration will be out in November when Nucleya’s next album hits the stores. Shruti, who has always been an admirer of Nucleya’s work, is quite thrilled about the association.
- Record 100 crore pre-release business for a Malayalam film
- Competition intensifies between Petta and Viswasam
- Will KGF live up to all its hype?
- Leading lady finalized for Venkatesh in Venky Mama?
- Petta’s teaser is a celebration of Rajini, the Super Star