Actress Shruti Haasan has been away from the arclights since the release of Katamarayudu in 2017. Currently, she is only acting in a couple of Bollywood movies and is maintaining distance from Tamil and Telugu films. Meanwhile, Shruti has been relentlessly pursuing her passion for music.
According to the latest reports, Shruti has joined hands with the popular indie music producer Nucleya. A special song in Shruti and Nucleya’s collaboration will be out in November when Nucleya’s next album hits the stores. Shruti, who has always been an admirer of Nucleya’s work, is quite thrilled about the association.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s close friend and senior art director Anand Sai joins PSPK28
- Multiple music directors under consideration for Ram Charan’s next?
- Mahesh, NTR, Chay, Sam dazzle at Sukumar’s daughter’s function
- Big update: Thalapathy65 to be a pan-India biggie
- Nani to surprise fans in this film?
- Buchi Babu Sana’s next locked?