Actress Shruti Haasan has been away from the arclights since the release of Katamarayudu in 2017. Currently, she is only acting in a couple of Bollywood movies and is maintaining distance from Tamil and Telugu films. Meanwhile, Shruti has been relentlessly pursuing her passion for music.
According to the latest reports, Shruti has joined hands with the popular indie music producer Nucleya. A special song in Shruti and Nucleya’s collaboration will be out in November when Nucleya’s next album hits the stores. Shruti, who has always been an admirer of Nucleya’s work, is quite thrilled about the association.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?