Ever since the lockdown was announced all over the country to curb the spread of Coronavirus, several celebrities have been interacting with their fans on social media, and encouraging them to stay fit and positive. Shruti Haasan too has been doing a lot of interactions on Instagram and sharing tips about what one could do during these testing times.
Encouraging her fans to spread love and kindness, Shruti Haasan wrote saying, ”
The insensitivity I’ve seen around me and on the news and some I’ve faced has made me realise – it’s alarming that a virus shows up attacking with no discrimination, but the real human disease is to find a reason to discriminate no matter what. Sad and horrid. Now is a time to help and spread love and spread kindness.”
The actress is now awaiting the release of her upcoming Telugu film, Krack, which also has Ravi Teja in a lead role. And she has couple of other projects lined up in Tamil including Laabham with Vijay Sethupathi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers reaffirm Varisu’s release for Pongal
- Buzz: Veteran actress to play a crucial role in SSMB 28
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies