It has been reported already that actress Shruti Haasan will be walking the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival, which will be held between May 17-28. Shruti will be part of the team of India’s most expensive film, Sanghamitra, during the film’s official launch at the prestigious film festival on May 18.
Incidentally, Shruti Haasan will be the first South Indian actress to get the Cannes red carpet honor. Even though South heroines Aishwarya Rai and Vidya Balan had walked the red carpet in the past, they are known for their work in Bollywood.
Sanghamitra stars Jayam Ravi and Arya as the main leads. This ambitious period film will be directed by Sundar C and produced by Sri Thenandal Films banner. AR Rahman will be scoring the film’s soundtrack.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers