Shruti Haasan, who is shooting for her upcoming film Welcome Back, is having the time of her life in Dubai. The film is being directed by Anees Bazmee and it stars Nana Patekar, John Abraham and Anil Kapoor in lead roles.
Ever since she joined the film unit in Dubai, Shruti Haasan has been visiting various exotic hotspots in the city whenever she gets some time off from work . Right from experimenting with new cuisine to sight-seeing, the actress seems to be making good use of her time. Few days ago, she flew to Lavasa to shoot with Akshay Kumar on the sets of Gabbar.
Meanwhile, her upcoming Telugu film Race Gurram is expected to hit the screens on April 11 and she’ll soon begin shooting her next Tamil film in which she’s paired opposite Vishal. Hari, the director of Singham 2, is going to direct this mass entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai
- Shraddha happy with her career highest grosser, Saaho
- Nagarjuna recovers from viral fever; Cautions fans over monsoon fevers
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film
- Vijay’s Bigil continues to make waves