According to the latest buzz, Shruti Haasan has been roped in for Mani Ratnam’s upcoming film. Shruti has reportedly been given a narration of the script and she is quite excited to join the prestigious project. We already reported that Karthi, who started his career as an AD to Mani Ratnam, is the film’s male lead.
The film is also expected to feature the OK Bangaram star Dulquer Salmaan in a pivotal role and Dulquer’s father and legendary Malayali star Mammootty will also play a crucial role. The film is expected to kick start in early September. AR Rahman will once again team up with his mentor.
Interestingly, Shruti Haasan was also in talks with Mani Ratnam for the once in discussions Mahesh Babu and Nagarjuna’s multistarrer in Mani Ratnam’s direction.
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities