Shruti Haasan is reportedly in talks for Ram’s next film to be directed by Santosh Srinivas. Few days ago, we had reported that Ram was going to team up with Santosh Srinivas, the director who made Kandireega. Bellamkonda Suresh is going to produce the film and Thaman will compose the music. Apparently, Santosh Srinivas is keen on roping in Shruti Haasan for the lead role in the film; however, she hasn’t signed the dotted line yet. “Vasu dir is planning to rope in Sruthi Hassan opp @ramsayz 🙂 🙂 will update U as soon as its confirmed 🙂 :),” Thaman posted on Twitter. For now, Shruti Haasan is counting on the success of her upcoming film Gabbar Singh. If Gabbar Singh turns out to be a blockbuster, she’ll be flooded with offers and that’s one reason why she hasn’t signed any other Telugu or Tamil film so far.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero