Shruti Haasan is reportedly in talks for Ram’s next film to be directed by Santosh Srinivas. Few days ago, we had reported that Ram was going to team up with Santosh Srinivas, the director who made Kandireega. Bellamkonda Suresh is going to produce the film and Thaman will compose the music. Apparently, Santosh Srinivas is keen on roping in Shruti Haasan for the lead role in the film; however, she hasn’t signed the dotted line yet. “Vasu dir is planning to rope in Sruthi Hassan opp @ramsayz 🙂 🙂 will update U as soon as its confirmed 🙂 :),” Thaman posted on Twitter. For now, Shruti Haasan is counting on the success of her upcoming film Gabbar Singh. If Gabbar Singh turns out to be a blockbuster, she’ll be flooded with offers and that’s one reason why she hasn’t signed any other Telugu or Tamil film so far.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top musician’s positive tweet wins hearts
- Fans engaging in timepass trolls on star heroes
- Mahesh Babu not at all bothered about this aspect?
- Tollywood-April too goes for a toss
- Vishnu Manchu reveals how Lockdown21 is affecting him
- My wife slapped me after seeing Chiru’s Bangkok tweet: Puri Jagan