Shruti Haasan is reportedly in talks for Ram’s next film to be directed by Santosh Srinivas. Few days ago, we had reported that Ram was going to team up with Santosh Srinivas, the director who made Kandireega. Bellamkonda Suresh is going to produce the film and Thaman will compose the music. Apparently, Santosh Srinivas is keen on roping in Shruti Haasan for the lead role in the film; however, she hasn’t signed the dotted line yet. “Vasu dir is planning to rope in Sruthi Hassan opp @ramsayz 🙂 🙂 will update U as soon as its confirmed 🙂 :),” Thaman posted on Twitter. For now, Shruti Haasan is counting on the success of her upcoming film Gabbar Singh. If Gabbar Singh turns out to be a blockbuster, she’ll be flooded with offers and that’s one reason why she hasn’t signed any other Telugu or Tamil film so far.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release