Actress Shruti Haasan had parted ways with her ex-boyfriend Michael Corsale earlier this summer. Shruti and Michael were in a relationship for nearly 5 years and they even spent some quality time in London, pursuing a career in music and acting.
Meanwhile, in the latest episode of Lakshmi Manchu’s talk show, Feet Up With The Stars, Shruti opened up about her relationships, past and present. She said that she has no regrets about her failed relationship with Michael and termed the break-up as “unfortunate”. She went on to say that she had learnt a lot from that experience.
Talking about her present relationship status, Shruti said that she is always in search of great love and that she will be happy to announce “this is the one I have been waiting for” whenever she finds it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna dying to work with this director
- Nani pushes Corona scare aside- Joins shoot
- Young hero signs the noted Malayalam remake
- Rajamouli keeps his promise to NTR fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant becomes the new house captain
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police