Actress Shruti Haasan had parted ways with her ex-boyfriend Michael Corsale earlier this summer. Shruti and Michael were in a relationship for nearly 5 years and they even spent some quality time in London, pursuing a career in music and acting.
Meanwhile, in the latest episode of Lakshmi Manchu’s talk show, Feet Up With The Stars, Shruti opened up about her relationships, past and present. She said that she has no regrets about her failed relationship with Michael and termed the break-up as “unfortunate”. She went on to say that she had learnt a lot from that experience.
Talking about her present relationship status, Shruti said that she is always in search of great love and that she will be happy to announce “this is the one I have been waiting for” whenever she finds it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who will be the hero for Koratala Siva’s next?
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film