Shruti Haasan is on a roll these days. Be it films or brand ambassadors, the actress is turning out to be one of the most sought after celebrities. Earlier this year, she was signed up as the new brand ambassador of Philips LED Light and then Big C roped her in as their new face in Andhra Pradesh.
Now, she has been chosen as the new brand ambassador of CCL (Celebrity Cricket League). Last year, she was the brand ambassador of Chennai Rhinos team and now, she’ll be the brand ambassador of CCL on the whole. The actress was thrilled with her new responsibility and recently, at the curtain raiser of the event, she shared the spotlight with some of the biggest stars in Indian cinema, apart from Sachin Tendulkar.
Currently, Shruti Haasan is shooting for Welcome Back in Dubai and she’ll soon be seen in Allu Arjun’s Race Gurram. Apart from these two films, she’s reportedly planning to act in a Tamil film in 2014.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment