Shruti Haasan has bagged yet another endorsement deal and this time she has been chosen as the new face of Kalanjali, AP’s largest Indian Arts & Crafts showroom. So far, Deepika Padukone had been the brand ambassador of Kalanjali Sarees. Thanks to the super success of Gabbar Singh, Shruti Haasan popularity in AP has grown by leaps and bounds and this is one of the biggest deals she has signed in recent times. The new hoardings of Kalanjali featuring Shruti Haasan have been put up all across the state. The actress is reportedly quite excited about this endorsement deal and said that she’s endorsing the sarees of Kalanjali. Meanwhile, she’s currently busy shooting for the Hindi remake of Nuvvosthanante Nenoddantana. Girish Taurani is playing the lead role and Prabhu Deva is directing the film.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief