A day after getting discharged from the hospital, Shruti Haasan is back in action. She has joined the sets of her upcoming Hindi film ‘Gabbar’. Krish Jagarlamudi is directing this film and Akshay Kumar is playing the lead role. Incidentally, the film is the remake of ‘Tagore’ and Sanjay Leela Bhansali is producing the Hindi version.
Earlier this week, Shruti Haasan was admitted in hospital where she underwent a surgery for appendicitis. “Back in mumbai and back to shoot – bye bye appendix hello new year 🙂 ugggh I hate pain :(,” she posted on Twitter soon after joining the sets of ‘Gabbar’. Last year, after she acted in D-Day, Shruti Haasan began getting plenty of offers in Bollywood. She has already shot a major portion of her next Hindi film ‘Welcome Back’ and now Gabbar is on the cards.
Meanwhile, Shruti Haasan will soon be seen in Ram Charan’s Yevadu and Allu Arjun’s Race Gurram. There are also strong rumours that she is going to play the lead role in Vishal’s next Tamil film; however, an official announcement is yet to be made.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success