Shruti Haasan has begun filming for her upcoming film Balupu. The film’s shooting began earlier today in Hyderabad and currently some scenes are being canned on Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan. This is the first time she’s shooting for a film in Hyderabad after the release of Gabbar Singh. “Having a great first day on the sets of balupu! Completely different experience for me! Such a lovely team 🙂 feeling charged,” she tweeted. Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan and Anjali are playing the lead roles in this mass entertainer. Gopichand Malineni is directing it and Prasad V Potluri is producing it under PVP Cinemas banner. S S Thaman is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- Security tightened at Nagarjuna’s residence after OU JAC protests
- Superb response to Dear Comrade’s promotions
- Puri Jagannadh announces sequel to iSmart Shankar
- Ismart Shankar takes a solid opening in Nizam