Even after being one of the most busiest actresses down south and in Bollywood, Shruti Haasan is in no mood to slow down. Shruti has now ventured into production with her newly launched label, Isidro. Through her production company, Shruti plans to foray into short films, animation, musical, digital and multimedia content.
Noticing the ongoing and the future trends, Shruti believes that the entertainment industry is heading in the direction of short films and digital content. The multifaceted actress will start out small, but she already seems to have big plans for the production company’s future by venturing into feature film production.
Shruti, apart from featuring herself in some of her production house’s projects, will primarily encourage independent talents.
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists