Actress Shruti Haasan was admitted to Apollo Hospital a few days ago, after complaining of stomach pain. Doctors performed an appendicitis procedure on the actress and she is now fine. Shruti has been discharged from the Hospital today (Jan 7th) and she thanked her fans via Twitter.
“Hello tweeps thankyou for all your love and get well soon wishes!appendix out and raring to go 🙂 albeit a bit slowly :)”
Shruti Haasan’s ‘Yevadu’ will hit the screens on January 12th.
- Samantha in talks for yet another female-centric film?
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon