Recently, ending several months long speculations, the makers of Ravi Teja’s 66th film had made an official announcement. This as-yet-untitled cop drama will be directed by Gopichand Malineni and produced by Tagore Madhu.
Now, confirming the speculations, the makers have just announced that popular heroine Shruti Haasan has been roped in to play the female lead in the movie. In the past, Ravi Teja and Shruti had shared screen space in Gopichand Malineni’s 2013 hit film, Balupu. Ravi Teja’s 66th film also marks Shruti’s comeback to Tollywood after the 2017 film, Katamarayudu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi gives a key update on Godfather’s Malayalam release
- Interview : Bellamkonda Ganesh – Swathimuthyam has no comparison with Vicky Donor
- NV Prasad – There is a surprise element in GodFather
- Movies and series releasing this week in theaters and on OTT
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Biggest release event for an OTT show – More than 30,000 people will attend it
- Unstoppable With NBK 2 – Balakrishna looks stunning in the BTS image