After a brief gap, Shruti Haasan will join the sets of Gabbar Singh in couple of days. She had completed her patch work and also a song a week ago and after that she took a small break from work to spend some time with her friends and family in Mumbai. Now that the item number on Malaika Arora and the title track on Pawan Kalyan have been shot, the film unit will soon go abroad to can a song on Pawan Kalyan and Shruti Haasan. The film is expected to hit the screens in the second week of May and we hear that everyone is on their toes to meet the deadline. Harish Shankar has directed the film and Ganesh Babu is producing it. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next