Ahead of Katamarayudu’s worldwide release, Shruti Haasan has spilled the beans about her role in the eagerly anticipated film. The actress is paired opposite Pawan Kalyan in this village-based action drama and it’s her second film with the Powerstar post Gabbar Singh.
In the film, Shruti will be seen as a classical dancer – a simple nice village girl who loves her family. “She has a fun, bubbly side to her. In fact, this is one of the bubbliest characters I’ve ever played. her positivity will endear her to the audience,” Shruti Haasan said in a recent interview, while talking about her role in the film.
Praising Pawan Kalyan, she said that the actor has always been a flag bearer of good fortune in her career, especially in Telugu. Directed by Dolly, the film is slated for release on March 24.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya and his team playing the clever game
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend