Shruti Haasan might not have signed a film in a long time, but she has been making giant strides as far as her music career is concerned. The actress has been juggling between Mumbai and London for the past few months, and she has been working closely with musicians in London to work on her original music.
Interestingly, the actress performed, recently, at a prestigious venue in London to a packed audience. As soon as the videos from the event landed on the internet, Shruti was praised by her peers, including Tamannaah, and fans for working hard to make a mark in the music industry.
Meanwhile, the actress recently made her debut on TV as a host, and the first season of the talk show received a good response.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja