Shruti Haasan is all set to join the sets of her upcoming Tamil film Poojai and the shooting will begin tomorrow. She landed in Hyderabad today to promote her recent Telugu film, Race Gurram and immediately, she flew to Chennai for the film’s shooting. Vishal is playing the lead role and Hari is going to direct the film.
Recently, some pictures from Poojai’s initial photoshoot were unveiled on the internet and once again, Shruti Haasan is playing a glamorous role. The film is being touted as a mass entertainer which will be in typical Hari’s style. In the past, he had directed films like Saamy, Singham and Singham 2. The first schedule will take place in Chennai and the film is likely to hit the screens later this year.
Meanwhile, the actress is in talks with a bunch of filmmakers in both Telugu and Tamil and an official announcement about her next set of projects is going to be made soon.
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans