It’s been a while since Shruti Haasan has signed a film in Telugu. Currently, she has Mahesh Manjrekar’s upcoming Hindi film to her credit, and then there’s Sabhash Naidu which is expected to be revived later this year. In the meantime, the actress has made up her mind to focus more on writing and composing music.
Few days ago, Shruti stunned a huge gathering at a five star hotel in Chennai when she performed at an event. Not only did she sing some popular songs, she also recited poetry that she had written. And it turns out that she has been working hard over the years even though she never published her writing.
“You can definitely expect a lot more music from me. Maybe for the last eight or nine years, I’ve always been saying, ‘I am going to come back to music’ and ‘I’m going to sing more’. That time has come now. So, there are a lot of things soon in offing,” the actress added. Of late, she has been juggling between India and London to spend time with her friends and family members, when she isn’t shooting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna’s next film with this hit director?
- Nani’s heroine to act opposite this star?
- Salman Khan to start shooting for Tiger 3 soon
- Annaatthe delay: Director Siva moves on to his next
- Krack effect- Action dose in Khiladi to be super special
- Suresh Productions’ new film- Who will play the lead?