Actress Shruti Haasan may have taken a break from movies, but she is going great guns in the world of music. The multifaceted star will soon be performing at the world renowned venue, Troubadour, London. Troubadour had earlier hosted international music icons such as Ed Sheeran and Adele.
Shruti will be performing the acoustic version of her upcoming Extended Play (EP) on January 25. Shruti has been working with a number of well-known producers in the UK and the US to develop an EP which is due for release later this year. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Shruti said that she will cater more time to music in 2019.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news