Shruti Haasan has pledged her support to Earth Hour, an initiative by World Wildlife Fund (WWF) to raise awareness about climate change. The Earth Hour initiative has become a massive hit over the years and in the past, the campaign was endorsed by stars like Aamir Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Vidya Balan, Sachin Tendulkar, Rana Dagubatti and Dhanush.
Talking about her support for Earth Hour, Shruti Haasan said, “”It is my honor to be associated with such an inspiring and meaningful cause like the Earth Hour. If we aspire for a clean & healthy environment, we should be aware of our part and be willing to change our own behaviour. We can make a lot of difference just by making little variations to how we use electricity.”
Currently, Shruti Haasan is in Hyderabad where she’s shooting for Yevadu. Ram Charan is playing the lead role in this action thriller. Amy Jackson is the other lead actress. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju is producing it. Allu Arjun and Kajal are also playing important roles in this film.
- Allu Arjun to grace wink sensation’s Lover’s Day’s audio launch
- All Mega heroes to grace Vaishnav Tej’s debut film launch
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film